|NDN Hands-On Workshop|
AsiaFI NDN Hands-on Workshop 2012 |
* Date and Time
March 19 (Mon) and March 21 (Wed), 2012, 09:00-18:00. (Research workshop on March 20 (Tue))
* Location: Engineer House in Seoul National University, Korea.
* Instructors: Van Jacobson and Jim Thornton
* Expected Participants: Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, Junior Researchers
* Requirements for Participants before Attending the Hands-on Workshop
- Every participant watches Van Jacobson's tutorial video at FI summit and read CCN paper (CoNEXT'09) before the workshop
- Every participant must bring a laptop with wireless network capability and CCNx software already loaded, compiled, and running
- The software development environment must be a Unix variant: Linux, MacOS, Solaris, FreeBSD. A virtual machine running one of these is a fine development environment.
- Every participant must be experienced with programming in C, Java, or Python and with the tools for programming and testing in a Unix environment.